Monday, May 16, 2011

Baby News

Well, it has been a bit of a crazy weekend.  I was under the weather for the past few days and just now beginning to feel better.  Jared was having fevers a night, we aren't sure what that is about, hopefully they will run some test today when he has his parencentis and find out where this is coming from.  And, our little angel Ashden is now on bed rest because of her blood pressure being to high.  There are planning to do a c-section on Tuesday am and Jordan will make his grand entrance into the world.  He will be a couple weeks early, so we are trusting God will have everything lined up and things will go smoothly.  I am ready for good news and to start seeing some rainbows.
I like to write poetry and as a began writing a few days ago I could feel God's encouragement.  I began to write' As I watch my son wither away I got down on my news and pray Father save him,"  As if magic it just dropped it. "I have, I already have."  An overwhelming feeling that everything is going to be alright came over me.  Jared and Ashden have both been so strong in their faith in God, to the point where their is no question.  I can't say that is true for me.  At times, I want God to just fix him knowing that he can not understanding why it hasn't happened already.  I only know God is aware and on the job and I have to hold on to that.  The wait seems to be the hardest and waiting with complete trust that God will work miracles. 
Once again the words of encouragement, generosity, and kindness from each of you lift me as if breathing life into me to get through another day.  I suppose that is all any of us can do is to take one day at a time, sometimes I can only get through one breath at a time.   Thank you all for your prayers and being the breath of God to see us all through.  Much love to all of you and may God Bless you in all ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment